So I got my SX 210 IS today. I am not a good writer, so I just put good and bad things in lists.
- Optical zoom and image stabilizer
- Body build
- Scroll button
- Focusing is fast
- Large buttons
- Manual controls are nice plus
- A lot of noise - I'm used to 400D :)
- Flash pop ups and I have no idea how to stop it from doing it, I mean I have to look for it in google
- Zoom button is a bit strange and somehow interfere if you want it to put in a small bag for camera
- Noisy zooming - in taken movie I can clearly hear it
This is just for now. I have to try it at daylight, I guess quality will be much better even considering ISO 80. 400D lowest is 100.
Really tired .. good night...
[See the full gallery on Posterous]19more ...